Entri Populer

Rabu, 26 Januari 2011

Big Ups, to all my haters (:


I just want hash over "competition". Honestly, I like competition. but "the real competetion". It's like a bad dream when I have been working in new instution as new-worker. I tried be friended, but they do not and but no one introduced me into my group at work, so nice rite? :( Just sitting nicely, do my tasks without talking with them. I like to please myself by saying WE cant please Man. You have to please GOD!!!The situation is very bad. Everyday I try to give my pure smile to them, but they return it by sneering smile. Thank u for it......!
It is very uncomfortable to be around them. They look at me as I am sucker. I try to be good to them but they do not return my kindness.
BUT WHY ARE PEOPLE SO EMOTIONAL AND HATEFUL AND ARROGANT?!?I feel hurt and angry. I am not perfect but I was a good person indeed......Now that I’m thinking (and writing) about this, I realize "Dont let anyone ever bring you down. There are always going to be haters, rise above them & just keep what your doing.....keep chin up and stronger!!!!

2 komentar:

  1. huhu...
    yes you right, love the haters!!
    they're just too arrogant.. to ambitious and afraid to loose.
    But they forget one essensial thing.
    Even if quality can be fake on things,
    it can't be happened on skill.

    so, be skilled and you'll gain the true good quality, wether it is in your work or your heart.
    Need to believe that the road hasn't ended yet, and we still can reach that.
    Peace!!!

    BalasHapus
  2. the haters make you even better

    BalasHapus